The assignment is:
The restaurant review should be between 750 and 1000 words. Typed, double spaced, and written as a narrative rather than outline.Specific information about the restaurant should be included in the title, i.e. name, address, phone number.
Mention the names of guests, the items ordered (including drinks), and the prices of the dishes ordered.
You need to include an objectively subjective analysis of the restaurant from décor to service to food and bill. Some things to observe while dining and then writing your review are:
· Get down the address, hours, phone, prices, day and time of day, web site (ask if you're not sure)
· How many people were there? (Mostly full, three people, packed with how long of a wait time, etc)
· Is food properly hot or cold?
· Is it watered down?
· Did it seem fresh?
· Anything unusual?
· Did they pay attention to aesthetics (color, layout, etc.)?
· What were the prices? were the prices commensurate with the expected quality/quantity?
o Were they helpful?
o Did they rush you?
o Did they deliver the food to the right people?
o Were they knowledgeable?
o Was the gazpacho hot and the fajita cold?
o Was the fly in the soup flavorless? (pardon the humor — but you catch my drift)
· For buffets: How many items were there? Were items labeled?
· Anything else noteworthy?
Asia Palace - West Valley City
3 reviews - The Cheesecake Factory
Texas Road House
3 mixed reviews - Bombay House, Provo
Station 22, Provo
Original Pancake House, Sandy
Noodles and Co., Provo
Savory and Sweet, 182 West Center Street, Orem
Village Inn, Orem
El Pescador, Ontario, CA
Cravings Bistro, Pleasant Grove
India Palace, Provo
4 reviews - Maria Bonita Mexican Grill, Orem
Pizzeria 712, Orem
Black Sheep, Provo
4 mixed reviews - Chili's, Orem
Rice King, Provo
Rincon Peruano, Orem
Tucanos Brazilian Grill, Provo
Galilee Grill and Bakery
Cafe Molise, Salt Lake City
Chedda Burger, Salt Lake City
2 reviews - Home Cooking